$3.48– Sold Out
PANDA LIGHT UP PEN
TAP TO LIGHT UP AND CHANGE COLOUR!
This product uses/contains button or coin cell batteries. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns leading to death in as little as two hours. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. In Australia, call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal